Friday Question & Answer Session #403 by Hazrat Mufti Muhammad Saeed Khan (حفظہ اللہ), delivered at Masjid Usman on 15th February 2019.
Brief List of Questions:
1. What does Islam say about performing a post-mortem of a deceased?
2. What is the Islamic viewpoint on interfaith marriage (marrying among Ahle-Kitab)?
3. According to Jawed Ghamidi, Talāq doesnt constitute without witnesses, is this correct?
4. During the time of Sahabah Kiraam رضى الله عنه it was a custom to keep beard, when did this change and people started trimming their beards?
5. Is it a sin to sleep while one’s feet are facing towards Baitul Maqdas
بیت المقدس? 6. Can we pray first four Sunnat of Zuhr prayer after praying it’s Farz?
7. Does Sajdah Sahw سجدہ سہو become wājib if someone changes the order of Surah during Qirăt in namāz?
8. It is a practice among government employees to mutually exchange government houses; allotted to them by the government; for some mutually agreed cost. Many a times, there are more rooms and space in the house for which it is being exchanged for. Is this type of transaction valid in the eyes of Shariah?
9. Which type of grave was prepared for Sayyidina Rasul-e-Akram صلي الله عليه و سلم and from which side it is best to send/convey Salaam سلام upon Him when visiting Masjid Nabawi?