These brainteasers will help evaluate your logical reasoning. If you can find the right answers in a minute, you are among the 15% of people who are the most intellectually gifted. Some riddles are so amazing you can’t rest until you’ve found the solution. And it’s all the more surprising when it turns out to be obvious.
Other videos you might like:
35 Best Detective Riddles Only the Smartest 2% Can Crack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZDGkagSpQ&
18 Tricky Riddles That’ll Stretch Your Brain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be9RJp4f4Pc&
10 Fun Kiddy Riddles That Stump Most Adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBPraaPfLSA
Puzzle #1 0:29
Puzzle #2 1:39
Puzzle #3 3:29
Puzzle #4 6:28
Puzzle #5 7:37
– #1. John is trapped in a room. There is a table, a chair, 2 doors and a small hole in the ceiling (6 inches in diameter). Behind the first door, there’s a starving lion that hasn’t eaten for a couple of days. Behind the second door, there’s a glass tunnel that magnifies the sunlight, and it creates such a high temperature that even opening the door could kill John. How will he escape?
– Which one is the odd out? 75% of people found this puzzle impossible to solve and asked for a clue.
– Who owns the fish? To solve this riddle, you should know that there are 5 houses of 5 different colors. There is a person of a different nationality in each house. Each person drinks a certain drink, smokes a certain brand of cigarettes, and has a certain pet. No one drinks the same drink, smokes the same brand of cigarettes, or has the same pet.
– Where is the prisoner hiding? Police hire a detective to find an escaped prisoner. The detective narrows his search to one of three different houses. After taking a closer look at an aerial photo of the three houses, the detective instantly knew which house the prisoner was in.
– What is the number of the parking spot? This one is very tricky. Can you guess the number of the parking spot?
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
For more videos and articles visit: