Here on Earth, humans are the most intelligent species around. We’re self-aware, we can think critically, and we’re incredibly inventive. But don’t let your head get too big! While you’re probably super smart, your common sense may not be as sharp as you think it is. Don’t believe me? See if you can answer these simple yet tricky questions. Don’t forget that the answers may be right there in front of you!
#commonsense #riddles #funtest
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– You have 5 apples in a basket and 5 people to distribute them to. How can you give an apple to each person while still leaving one in the basket?
– Imagine you’re in an office building and everything around you is on fire. Just beyond the desk in front of you is a door, but flames are in front of it. How do you get out?
– How can a man go 8 days without ever hitting the hay?
– You live in a barn. While standing on the barn roof with one of your roosters, it lays an egg. In which direction does the egg roll?
– Is it against the law for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
– What goes up and down over and over again but never actually travels anywhere?
– Do you know why 1968 pennies are more valuable than 1967 pennies?
– OK, you’re all done reading the morning newspaper. You take out one page and fold it in half. How many more times can you fold it in half?
– Tom’s dad has 5 sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, and Forty. Can you guess the name of the fifth son?
– Which weighs more: 100 lb of feathers or 100 lb of bricks?
– How far can you walk into the woods?
– How much dirt is there in a 14X12X10 hole?
– How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
– You know how Mount Everest is the tallest mountain in the world, right? Well, before this mountain was established as the highest mountain in 1952, which mountain was the tallest in the world?
– Which word becomes shorter after adding 2 letters to it?
– Do you know why it’s illegal for a person who is living in South Dakota to be buried in North Dakota?
– If you’re in England, can you still celebrate the 4th of July?
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: