Friday Q&A Session
Dated: Oct 25th 2019
1. Why is Surah Al-Fatiha considered to be the only surah Farz فرض in namaz? Why is it neccesary to recite it?
2. What is the ruling حکم of wearing Imamah or Turban in Shariah?
3. I’m a resident of Abbottabad and I’ve been working in Islamabad for quite some time. After every 13 days, I go back home for a visit and due to this I’ve been praying Qasr قصر namaz in Islamabad the whole time. Someone recently told me that there is no Qasr namaz if you travel for your job or your parents-in-law’s house. Is this true?
4. I try to pray namaz regularly but I’m also indulged in shameful acts. Why isn’t my prayers helping me to abstain from sinning?
5. In a certain masjid there is a custom that when a person enters it people say نور علی نور loudly. Is this act in accordance with Shariah?
6. Where is Habashah حبشہ in our day & time?
7. Is there a good Urdu translation of the book منہاج السنہ Minhaj-us-Sunnah by Allamah Ibne Taimiyyah رحمة الله عليه? I saw one on net by Ghulam Ahmed Hariri sahib, will you suggest it?
For more lectures by Hazrat Mufti Muhammad Khan sahib (حفظہ اللہ)
ندوہ چینل پر مفتی محمد سعید خان صاحب کے ساتھ درسِ قرآن، حدیث، سیرت اور بہت
سے بیانات کے لئے ہماری ویب سائٹ
Like our facebook page:
Al-Nadwa Educational Trust
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
یو ٹیوب چینل
Join our WhatsApp group
ہمارا وٹس ایپ گروپ
DISCLAIMER: The material, Video, Audio, Written, published on this Site, may not be reproduced anywhere else, in parts or in such a form, which distorts or changes the essence or intention of the producers of this material originally displayed in this website.