Over the years, Yusuf (AS) grew into a man, and Allah gifted him with immense beauty and wisdom. Yusuf (AS) was a modest man, but he received a lot of attention because of his good looks. Eventually, even though he did nothing wrong, Yusuf (as) was sent to prison as a way of avoiding unwanted attention and sin.
Hazrat Yusuf AS Series Episode 16 shows over the years, Yusuf (AS) grew into a man, and Allah gifted him with immense beauty and wisdom.
- Yusuf (AS) was a modest man, but he received a lot of attention because of his good looks.
- Eventually, even though he did nothing wrong, Yusuf (as) was sent to prison as a way of avoiding unwanted attention and sin.
In Hazrat Yusuf AS Series Episode 16, But she in whose house he was, sought to seduce him from his (true) self: she fastened the doors, and said: “Now come, thou (dear one)!” He said: “Allah forbid! truly (thy husband) is my lord! he made my sojourn agreeable! truly to no good come those who do wrong!” And (with passion) did she desire him, and he would have desired her, but that he saw the evidence of his Lord: thus (did We order) that We might turn away from him (all) evil and shameful deeds: for he was one of Our servants, sincere and purified.— Qur’an, Surah 12 (Yusuf) Ayat 23-24. https://www.bangboxonline.com/pk-relegion
Hazrat Yusuf AS Series Episode 16 Zulaiḵhā is said to have then ripped the back of Joseph’s shirt and they raced with one another to the door where her husband was waiting.
Hazrat Yusuf AS Series Episode 16, At that point, she attempted to blame Yusuf and suggested that he had attacked her. However, Yusuf said that it was Zulaiḵhā who had attempted to seduce him and his account is confirmed by one of the household. ‘ʿAzīz believed Yusuf and told his wife to beg forgiveness.”
- One member of the family, it is disputed who (perhaps a cousin) told ʿAzīz to check the shirt.
- If it was torn in the front than Yusuf was guilty and his wife innocent but if it was torn in the back, Yusuf was innocent and his wife guilty.
- It was torn in the back so ʿAzīz reprimands his wife for lying.