If you’re currently an iPhone user and have decided to switch to Android, then you probably would want to transfer your WhatsApp messages as well. Although both the operating systems do not provide any easy solution for transferring your data between iOS and Android, there are several other sources that you could take help from.
Here are some methods that you could easily implement to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.
- 1. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android with one click
- 2. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Chat Backup
- 3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Email Chat
- 4. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android via WazzapMigrator
1. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android with one click
Data transfer between different devices can be much easier than you think. MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer provides a one-stop solution to help you to transfer data across mobile devices, as well as computers. You can try it to move your WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android With 1 Click!
- • Transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to any Android devices and vice versa.
- • Transfer Viber, Kik, WeChat, and Line data from iOS to other iOS devices.
- • Backup WhatsApp and other social app data to the computer.
- • Transfer process is fast and safe, with no data loss.
Here is how you could use it:
- Download and install MobileTrans on your computer. Launch MobileTrans and choose "WhatsApp Transfer".
- Connect your devices to the computer. Select “Transfer WhatsApp messages” and let the program detect your devices.
- After that, the following window will appear:
- Click “Start” and then click “yes” to proceed. Keep the devices connected until the process completes.