BEST FRUIT CARVING IDEAS
If you are a healthy eater, you know that eating fruits regularly has a lot of benefits. Moreover, fruits contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that prevent different kinds of illnesses. Our hacks will help you to cook fruit salads the quickest ways possible!
We love fruits and want to show you how to cut fruits quickly and correctly:
– If you forgot a knife for the picnic and you need to cut a watermelon. Take a dental floss!
– Debone cherries easily – take a glass bottle with a narrow neck, place a cherry on top and press on it with a chopstick
– Use mixer whisk to peel the kiwi. Insert a whisk and turn around
– Here is a genius way to cut a pomegranate. Cut the top in a circle shape. Take it out and then you’ll see the lines where you need to cut in order to take off the seeds properly
– Hull strawberries with the help of drinking straw. After that cover the strawberries with chocolate. A perfect dessert is ready!
– Roll the orange before peeling it and it won’t be a difficult work to do
– Create a cool carving tool out of a simple soda can
– Cook a lotus out of the onion using apple cutter. Place it into egg wash and into breadcrumbs. Place the onion in boiling oil few minutes. Ready!
– One more recipe of onion lotus. Cut onion, add salt, oil, balsamic and pepper. Bake it and your onion lotus is ready!
– You can serve sauce in bell peppers. It will be a cool addition to appetizers
– Check out a lot of carving ideas. Carving could be a very creative and even therapeutic process. Watch our easy tutorials
– Create a bouquet of roses made from strawberries
02:08 Quick way to cut a watermelon
03:19 Delicious and easy dessert
05:44 DIY carving tool
06:41 Square oranges
09:24 Onion lotus
13:26 Strawberry roses
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.