How to get thicker hair? Whether you’re a guy or girl, there’s one thing I think we all dream of: having gorgeous thick hair. But getting hair transplant surgery or something like that is not everybody would be ready to do. And most people don’t wanna put a bunch of chemicals on their scalp. However, there are some all-natural methods that will help solve this little problem! So if you dream about turning your hair into thick luscious locks you definitely should test these natural homemade hair treatments. Also, we’ll tell you what crucial changes you should make in your daily hair care regimen.
#hairgrowth #thinhair #hairstyles
Other videos you might like:
10 Hair Care Myths You Should Stop Believing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSA0fWSeaG0&
9 Tips to Keep Hair Clean and Voluminous Longer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkk7MPl1iRI&
20 HABITS FOR STRONG AND HEALTHY HAIR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzv38KaKnE&
Fenugreek seeds 0:52
Olive oil 3:27
Castor oil 4:08
Peppermint oil 4:56
Aloe vera 5:26
Your daily hair care routine 5:59
What you should watch out for 6:23
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Fenugreek seeds have hormones in them that are responsible for hair growth, strengthening your hair, and preventing breakage. They also add shine and fight dandruff.
– There are all kinds of other natural remedies you can use to thicken up your hair. Eggs are one of the best! They give your hair a much-needed dose of protein that’ll make your strands strong and thick.
– Olive oil is another awesome au naturel hair treatment. It’s packed with essential vitamins like A and E that are a must-have for gorgeous healthy hair.
– Castor oil also has a bunch of vitamin E in it. Plus, it’s got fatty acids that promote healthy hair growth. But even though castor oil does a pretty good job on its own, I learned that it’s better to mix it with coconut oil.
– While we’re on the topic of oils, it’s worth mentioning another important natural oil that can help you on your way to thicker hair: peppermint oil. And there’s no mile-long recipe for it either – you just have to add it to your shampoo or conditioner!
-It’s crucial to make some changes in your daily hair care regimen. For example, blow driers and curling irons fry your hair and make it weaker and thinner.
– Another thing you have to watch out for is your hair products. It’s no secret that most shampoos and conditioners these days are full of chemicals that do nothing but damage your hair and scalp. Go for natural hair products instead.
– Overwashing strips your hair of its natural oils, so it starts pumping out even more to make up for the loss.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC