SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS FOR KIDS AND ADULTS
Check out a collection of cool experiments that kids and grown-ups will totally love:
– Bouncy egg experiment. Supplies you will need a glass of vinegar, marker core piece, and a raw egg. Remove a core piece from a marker and place into a glass of vinegar. Carefully place an egg into a glass. Leave the egg in the glass for 1 day. When the egg has started to become translucent, take it out of the glass. Your bouncy egg is ready. Check if it’s jumping
– Check out if an egg is fresh. Place eggs in water. Old eggs will be on the top of the water.
– Growing and shrinking eggs. Pour vinegar in a high glass and put an egg inside and leave for one day. The egg has become bigger and translucent. Take this egg and place in a glass full of maple syrup and wait for 1 day. The egg will shrink. After that place the same egg in a glass with water, also you can add some dye. And again, wait for a day. Check out the result!
– Ink experiment. Make a drop of water and a drop of glue. Add one drop of ink to water and glue and watch the magic!
– Racing spiders. Take a square piece of foil and draw a small spider with a marker. Pour water on the spider, take a straw and blow on a spider. Draw another spider and start racing! They are moving
– Glowing slime. In a bowl, mix glue, fluorescent dye, sodium tetraborate
– Make a ‘’pillow’’ for your hand if you work long hours at a desc. Mix starch with water and pour inside the balloon. Place this “pillow” under your wrist for comfortable computer use.
Watch the video till end and find more cool experiments for a boring evening!
00:09 Egg experiments
00:27 Bouncy egg experiment
04:41 Racing spiders
08:46 DIY glowing slime
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.