Crafts using school supplies
If you still go to school or you have a lot of school supplies left over, we show you how you can repurpose them into amazing crafts.
– You can turn a lipstick container into a USB.
– We also show you how to turn your notebook into a mini notebook with all the notes you need.
– You can turn your plastic film protectors into re-usable note takers by placing a white piece of paper on the inside.
– We also show you some ideas for your classroom that will help teachers in their day to day activities.
– We also show you how to create amazing 3D art using letters and a calligraphy trick.
0:07 – Dollar store crafts
2:06 – How to repurpose a tic-tac container
3:56 – Classroom ideas
7:38 – Crazy school hacks
9:11 – Back to school hacks
11:24 – How to cheat on a test
12:23 – Sneaky school hacks
13:22 – Multi-pen hack
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.