We use it to chase away flu and vampires. It gives us an odor which makes kissing impossible, but we still add it to our food to spice it up. Yes, we are talking about garlic. This stinking rose is full of cloves, contradictions, and mysteries.
We’ve put together some amazing facts about garlic we are sure you did not know. And, wait for the best part, we are going to tell you what will happen to you if you put garlic under your pillow.
Garlic is good for your skin 0:48
It can help you keep your hair thick 1:40
Garlic can repel mosquitoes 2:36
It will take your splinters away 3:19
Garlic can prevent food poisoning 3:59
Garlic is good for your heart 4:31
Why should you ever put garlic under your pillow? 5:06
Garlick Milk Drink 6:18
– Garlic is very rich in antioxidants, which are important for our good health and can work miracles. Miracles, like fighting acne. Apparently, the antioxidants garlic contains can kill the acne bacteria.
– Try making some hair masks mixing garlic juice and coconut or castor oil and honey. The easiest way to do is to add olive oil to garlic, one tablespoon per clove, and let it stir for one or two weeks in the refrigerator before you rub it into your hair. It is also a good idea to use it on your scalp.
– If you run out of your usual repellent or if you want to try something new and natural, we have a secret tip for you. Some scientists in India found out that mosquitoes, much like vampires, hate garlic. You can try applying garlic directly to your skin, or keep it by your side, and you will love the result.
– All you care about is removing them. It turns out garlic can be of help in this situation! For many years, it was used as a remedy for splinters. All you have to do is put a slice of garlic on your splinter, attach it with bandage or tape and wait for the result.
– Research has shown that fresh garlic can help to prevent food poisoning! It kills bacteria like E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Salmonella enteritidis. According to one study, in some cases, garlic can do even better than some antibiotics.
– Eating enough garlic every day will help to lower the amount of cholesterol in your body. Garlic is rich in Allicin, which is good at performing this task thanks to its antioxidant properties. It is also of great help in keeping the optimal blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
– Over the centuries, garlic has proved to be a great help to those who find it difficult to fall asleep. How, you might ask? Well, here is an explanation.
Garlic contains sulfur, which gives a rather strong odor we all know about it. While this odor seems too repellent at first, you get used to it after a few days, and its calming effect will help you sleep as sound as a baby! More than that, it will recharge you for the next day and help you increase your productivity.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media: