Friday Question & Answer Session #373 by Hazrat Mufti Muhammad Saeed Khan (حفظه الله), delivered at Masjid Usman on 20 July 2018.
Please note that this is a 27 July 2018 Q&A session as opposed to what it says in the beginning of the video)
Brief List of Questions:
1. Today, someone accidently said Allahu Akbar loudly during second rakaat of Jumua prayer on the first floor due to which many people missed one Sajdah. Now, is the Jumua namaz valid for them or do they have to repeat it, please guide?
2. What should be the correct posture of feet during namaaz? Is it permissible to pray wearing shoes?
3. What is the way of making a congregation prayer at home with family?
4. Is it okay to pray Namaaz in tight-fitted clothes?
5. Among the Ijtihad of Aaimah Kiraam (رحمة الله عليهم), they get reward for their efforts whether they are correct or incorrect. Please guide, what is the way to know who is correct in his Ijitihad & who is not?
6. What is the best way to do zikr of Allah Ta’ala? Is it by saying the names of Allah Ta’ala, eg., Ya-Allah Ya-Rahmaan Ya-Raheem or by reciting Ayaat (آیات) of Quran Majeed?
7. Is it allowable for people to bring gifts on the way back from Umrah or Hajj for their love ones? (Feroz Khan Noon’s book My Memory, a book to read – Nehru fixing a shoe of a lady)