GET YOUR HOME ORGANIZED
You will find a lot of lifehacks on how to make your home more organized. Check out how to make various storage crafts by your hands:
– You will learn how to make boxes and containers to keep your clothes organized. You can create your own beautiful storage boxes from ordinary cardboard boxes and rope. Glue any color paper you want to the box, connect few boxes with ropes
– Make a mini dresser out of cardboard
– You can create your own beautiful storage boxes for your towels from ordinary cardboard boxes and rope. Use hot glue to attach the rope to the box and wrap the box with the rope. If you have an old t-shirt or a piece of paper, cut it and put inside the box
– We know a perfect way to keep your underwear organized – create a helpful organizer using felt and glue gun!
– Use a pool noodle to organize cleaning tools
– Reuse cereal boxes to make cardboard drawer divider in 5 minutes. You not only save money but also help the environment by reducing waste and save money
– Fill a vase with beans and store knives inside
– If you have a lot of cosmetics lying around your room, watch our tutorial on how to make cosmetic organizer using plastic boxes and containers
– Turn a shoe box into the jewelry organizer. Take a shoe box, place inside empty toilet rolls and glue them and wrap in any fabric you like
– Use a hanger and shower rings to store your baseball caps collection
– Repurposed your old jars and cover them with PVA glue and after with glitters and use to store brushes
– You can make a special folding board out of cardboard to make folding shirts even easier
00:32 How to store cleaning tools
03:14 Reuse cereal boxes
03:32 Storage idea for underwear
04:02 How to fold clothes
08:58 Cardboard crafts
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.