How to get a flat stomach? You’re too busy or shy to hit the gym, but you’re ready to get rid of that gut ASAP. Sound familiar? No worries! All you need to do is give this 5-minute ab-sculpting workout a go every day, and you’ll see a flatter stomach in just 1 week! You can do it at home, no special equipment needed, and it’s literally the fastest workout ever!
It’s a short workout, but it’s definitely intense! Pair these exercises with a healthy diet that doesn’t include a lot of carbs or junk food, make good lifestyle choices, and you’ll see even better faster results! So, get into some comfortable clothes and let’s do this thing!
Standing Knee Raises 0:39
Floating Knee Tucks 1:46
Roll Up and Lift 2:56
Superman pulses 4:06
Bicycle Crunches 5:14
Flutter Kicks 6:33
Oblique Twist Crunches 7:22
Twisting Side Plank 8:40
#flatstomach #bellyfat #flatbelly
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– #1. Unlike other ab exercises, this one doesn’t isolate abdominal muscles. Instead, standing knee raises train your upper and lower abs along with your hip, shoulder, and back muscles. Plus, this exercise doesn’t strain your neck and lower back.
– #2. Floating knee tucks work your upper and lower abs to define and sculpt them. This exercise also makes your whole core stronger. It develops overall mobility and muscle endurance.
– #3. Roll-up lifts are perfect for your abdominal muscles. Besides, they help make your core stronger and increase your flexibility.
– #4. Not only does this exercise sculpt your abs, you’ll also see a more defined tush!
– #5. This exercise works your upper and lower abdominal muscles as well as your obliques. And that’s a great muscle group to target if you’re dealing with that all-so annoying muffin top. Bicycle crunches also train your quads, hamstrings, hips, and chest muscles.
– #6. Flutter kicks work magic on your lower abs and obliques. You also train your hip flexors and thigh muscles. Just be careful, and don’t do the fluttering motion too fast.
– #7. Oblique twist crunches are perfect for strengthening and defining the abs and waist. The exercise involves both the internal and external obliques, which means that not only your abs but also your core becomes stronger. As a result, it can help protect your spine and back muscles from injuries.
– #8. Twisting side plank is an effective way to tone your waist. And that’s because it targets the abs and obliques. It also strengthens the muscles of your core overall.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC