How to make your teeth whiter? Many people believe that a white-teeth smile is something a person is born with: either you have it or you don’t. Luckily, that’s not the case! Particular toothbrushing techniques can help you make your smile brighter and whiter. The first step on your journey to white teeth is to choose the right products. Your toothbrush, toothpaste, and even your mouthwash play a significant role in how bright your smile will be.
You need to care for your teeth regularly. According to Dr. Kathleen W. Wilson, you should brush your teeth twice a day: right after you get out of bed and before you go to sleep at night. In the morning, you clean off the bacteria and plaque that has accumulated during the night because the saliva that protects your mouth dries up when you sleep. This is also why you need to remove all pieces of food and clean your mouth before going to bed. Also, remember to floss your teeth every time you feel the need. If you want to learn how to care for your teeth to reach an impressive result, watch the video!
Choose the right toothbrush 0:51
Pick the right toothpaste 1:26
Pay attention to your mouthwash 2:05
Brush your teeth correctly 2:59
Remember to replace your toothbrush 3:45
Follow a white-teeth diet 4:24
Know your enemies 6:45
Maintain your teeth daily 8:33
#whiteteeth #hollywoodsmile #teethwhitening
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If your goal is to make your smile shine brightly, choose a toothbrush with rubber inserts. Such devices were created with the very purpose of making your teeth whiter because the rubber inserts polish your teeth really well.
– According to numerous studies, the abrasive particles in whitening toothpaste don’t harm teeth. They are no more damaging to the enamel than any other toothpaste.
– After brushing your teeth, remember to clean your tongue as well. This way, you’ll get rid of bacteria buildup and, consequently, eliminate the main cause of bad breath.
– If you dream about a white smile, get rid of your toothbrush as soon as you notice that its bristles have become frayed. And it doesn’t matter if it isn’t 2 months old yet.
– Vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower can make your teeth whiter if you crunch these products raw.
– Nuts and seeds act as amazing exfoliants. When you munch on almonds, walnuts, or sunflower seeds, their abrasive texture strips surface stains from the enamel of your teeth.
– Dairy products make your mouth produce more saliva, which breaks down enamel stains. Plus, cheese has a whitening effect thanks to the lactic acid it contains.
– Having an incredibly high water content, celery washes away pieces of food stuck between your teeth and makes your gums stronger.
– There are products that can leave stains on your teeth or make the color of the teeth darker. Among such foods are blueberries, beets, popsicles, tomato sauce, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC