How to get rid of wrinkles under your eyes? Looking in a mirror we can see that our age starts to show in our eyes, making us look tired and sad. The brows, upper eyelids, and the outer corners of the eyes go down and small wrinkles start to appear on the face. They might even become deep because of facial swelling. A special massage called Shiatsu can help rejuvenate and “restore” the area around eyes to its initial state.
Shiatsu differs from other types of massage because its only movements are pressing certain dots on the face. It is mostly performed by Japanese women and perhaps that’s the secret of their beauty and youth. We at Bright Side became interested in this type of massage that is becoming more and more popular around the world, even though it’s only officially been recognized by Japanese medicine. An everyday Shiatsu massage will take only 1 minute. It should be performed in the morning, in the evening, and whenever you feel that your eyes are tired.
Other videos you might like:
If You Do THIS Every Night, Your Face Will Look Younger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1izK1sc5DE
Do This Every Morning to Look As Young As 18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AoaDqTGCkY&
Scientists Finally Explain Why Asians Look So Cute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COkvq7WKy9Q&
Exercise #1: Lift sagging brows 0:37
Exercise #2: Get rid of crow’s feet 1:10
Exercise #3: Reduce puffiness 1:52
Exercise #4: Remove wrinkles between your brows 2:32
Exercise #5: Rejuvenate the under-eyes 3:03
What Shiatsu is 3:47
How do these pressure exercises work? 4:47
What Qi is 5:39
#shiatsu #facemassage #stayyoung
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Start by placing your index, ring, and middle fingers on these spots respectively. Using medium pressure, push your brows up back to where they belong.
– Place your index fingers on the outer corners of your eyes, warm this area up a bit, press, and release. You can also pull the muscles towards your temples ever so slightly without taking your fingers off. Just make sure that it’s the muscles and not your skin that you’re pulling.
– To reduce this swelling, place your index fingers on the area between the inner corners of your eyes and the bridge of your nose. From there, make perpendicular movements. Be careful not to stretch or move your skin – this can lead to more wrinkles!
– Put your index, middle, and ring fingers together between your brows on the area that’s also known as the “third eye.” Press this spot for about 5-7 seconds.
– Put your index, middle, and ring fingers on the bone under your eyes and press lightly for 10 seconds. Repeating this exercise 2 times will do the trick!
– This massage actually originated from anma, the Japanese style of massage that dates back to 1320. Shiatsu was based on a deep understanding of anatomy, the secrets of Tibetan medicine, and the ideas of traditional Japanese medicine.
– This 1-minute massage kick-starts the body’s natural rejuvenation process, quickly erasing any visible signs of tiredness and aging.
– Qi is basically your vital body energy that takes care of your system’s functioning. It flows in specific pathways called meridians.
– The task of a Shiatsu practitioner is to access the Qi by putting pressure on vital points on your body, find the blockages and imbalances that are causing your health problems, and restore the energy flow back to normal.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC