I’m done! It’s really time to take control of my life. I want to drive a cool car, travel once a month, take care of my friends and family, and enjoy every day! I’m sure I have enough motivation and patience. So I’m gonna introduce Rich People’s Habits into my life.
And the first thing I’m gonna do is get up early. Okay, 5 a.m. This isn’t as popular as getting up at 6 a.m., but not too early either. So, what’s the reason for the early rise? The sounds of a sleeping city, the beginning of dawn, it’s fascinating. Waking up so early, you have the opportunity to charge yourself with energy and confidence for the whole day. Just don’t fall asleep again!
Other videos you might like:
7 Main Differences Between Rich and Poor People https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsTjM2WFAeE
13 Ways Poor People Waste Money But Rich Don’t https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTU4XDroJi4
11 Tips from Millionaires on How to Save Up a Lot of Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_oSSXnphk&
Step one. Get up early. 0:21
Step two. Warm-up. 0:51
Step three. Contrast shower. 1:23
Step four. Meditation. 2:01
Step five. Healthy breakfast. 3:39
Step six. Reading. 3:57
Step seven. Planning the day and goals. 4:16
Step eight. Clothing and order in the house. 4:49
Step nine. Financial control. 5:14
Step ten. Podcasts. 5:49
Step eleven. Good connections. 6:08
Step twelve. Go to bed early. 6:34
Step thirteen. Don’t go astray. 7:03
– I prefer yoga and I spend at least 30 minutes doing it. A beautiful and healthy body isn’t the main reason for training. For me, it’s a psychological tone. Abs and tightened muscles are a nice bonus.
– You can take a regular shower, but I choose the hard way. It’s very beneficial for the body. Turn on hot water, and the blood vessels expand; turn on the cold, and they narrow down, improving blood circulation.
– There are thousands of lessons about meditation on the Internet. I won’t bore you with details, here’s just a quick overview. I sit in the lotus position, keeping my back straight, turn on the timer for 15 minutes and just follow my breath.
– No habits will work if I eat poorly. I’ve started eating oatmeal with some muesli, as well as looking on the Internet for healthy recipes.
– I open a truly important and useful book. Whether it’s fictional or educational doesn’t matter.
– I write down the main tasks for the day. In fact, they should be just small parts of my huge plans and goals. Something abstract and faraway, like “My goal is to be rich and successful,” won’t do the trick.
– I put my clothes into the closet by category. At the same time, I throw and give away stuff that I don’t need anymore. My clothes are not fashionable or stylish, but they’re comfortable for me personally.
– At the beginning, I could just record how much money I spent on groceries each day. Over time, this habit would allow me to collect money for my travels quickly and correctly.
– I’d learn how to choose profitable investments, organize passive income and much more about economy stuff.
– I wasn’t about to waste time listening to music or viewing photos on social networks on my way to work. I started listening to podcasts and audiobooks.
– Honestly, sometimes I’m afraid of meeting new people. But thanks to my newfound awareness and acquired habits, my fear has finally passed.
– I shouldn’t do anything that can make me go to bed late. It’s better to open a book, let the air into the room, take a shower, and go to sleep no later than 10 p.m.
– All in all, the first few days of my new life were easy for me. I was full of energy and cheerfulness. After a week came laziness and apathy, but I was prepared. I just had to make myself go on with all the good habits, even when it seemed too much.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC