There’s no denying that being in love is the best feeling in the whole world. But sometimes it can turn into one of the most poisonous things in your life! When you start dating, you believe that your partner is perfect, but when this romantic period ends, you see their true nature that you may not be able to handle. As a rule, these people don’t like their complicated character either, but they can’t do anything about it.
So which kinds of crush are bad for you, and what can you do to make it right? Bright Side is going to tell you about the most toxic types of partners and their qualities. If you’ve noticed any of these features in your partner, it may be time to think about whether you’re with the right person or not.
Crushing on someone who’s unavailable 0:46
Becoming obsessed with your crush 1:49
Crushing on someone who treats you badly 3:03
Crushing on someone while in a relationship 3:58
Crushing on someone who controls you 5:03
Crushing on someone who’s too old or young for you 6:23
Crushing on a celebrity 7:14
#toxicrelationship #relationshipproblems #healthyrelationship
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– We can’t control who we fall for. A lot of the time, that’s where all the problems start, especially when you fall in love with someone who’s committed to somebody else.
– Do you follow your crush around? Or maybe you follow their every move on social media? If your answers are yes, you should be careful as those are a couple of basic signs that your crush is turning into a true obsession.
– A romantic relationship should be something that brings you joy, love, and understanding. If your partner puts you down every chance they get, this is definitely not a healthy pattern.
– We all have little temporary crushes here and there, but if you actually fell for another person while dating somebody else, it may indicate your inability to commit to somebody fully.
– If you notice that your partner becomes way too suspicious for no reason, tries to make decisions for you, or always comes up with new limitations out of thin air, proceed with caution ’cause you may be dealing with a control freak over here!
– Age is just a number. We all know that. But relationships with huge age gaps can be unhealthy. Apart from the fact that they can be illegal (which is a whole other topic), people of different ages simply want different things.
– Having a serious crush on somebody famous may seem like a teenage phase thing, but, believe it or not, many people in their 20s and 30s are still affected by it. And this type of crush sucks for an obvious reason — it has almost zero chance of becoming an actual relationship!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC