Top 10 richest actors in the world.
It’s easy to assume that the beautiful celebrities we see on our big and small screens are rich beyond their wildest dreams but have you ever taken a moment to consider who the real creme de la creme is in terms of movie star wealth the good news is we’re here to do all the research for you so let’s get straight into the list of the top 10 richest actors in the world.
10. Sylvester Stallone’s net worth four-hundred million dollars kicking off our list is a man that has done his fair share of on-screen kicking and punching over the years, Sylvester Stallone. We love that Stallone gets the first mention here as his story is about as rags to riches as it can possibly get as a young aspiring actor and filmmaker. In the 1970s Sylvester became so poor whilst schlepping his unknown rocky script around town that he even had to sell his beloved dog but don’t worry there is a happy end to this tale as once he sold the script and his journey to superstardom began he bought his dog back for a much higher price than he sold it out we might add with starring roles in the rocky and Rambo franchises along with other high-profile roles in the expendable series Stallone has managed to amass a tidy net worth of around 400 dollars.
09. Johnny Depp’s net worth of 400 million dollars next on our list is arguably the biggest male lead over the last 25 years Johnny Depp whether film career that has consistently allowed him to reinvent himself Depp has amassed a net worth of around 400 million dollars thanks to performances and savvy business deals related to the pirates of the Caribbean franchise, as well as high-profile collaborations with Tim Burton like Alice in Wonderland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Sweeney Todd Depp, is said to command a per film salary of more than twenty million dollars the highest figure of any actor in Hollywood in 2012 he had a particularly fruitful year and was even listed in the Guinness World Book of Records as being the highest-paid actor that year with annual earnings of a whopping 75 million dollars despite being so damn rich he’s currently having mad financial problems the guy’s lifestyle is costing him two million dollars per month and he’s spending thirty thousand dollars on wine per month alone.
08. Jack Nicholson’s net worth of 400 million dollars next up in our countdown is one of Hollywood’s real living legends the one and only Jack Nicholson probably one of the first names that come to mind when thinking about real big-name actors Nicholson also has a net worth in the four hundred million dollar region with three Academy Award wins and more nominations than any other male actor in history Nicholson has appeared in over 60 movies and his status as one of the very best has been confirmed since the 1960s a great lover of art, Nicholson is said to have a collection that is worth in excess of 100 million dollars that feature original pieces by master artists including Picasso Matisse Warhol and Tamara de Lempicka.
07. Amitabh Bachchan’s net worth is 425 million dollars On our first trip away from Hollywood we visit Amitabh Bachchan one of the most iconic names in the Indian film industry without a doubt one of the richest actors in Bollywood but Chan possesses a fortune of around 425 million dollars the actor began his career in the 1970s and became a master of the angry young man movie archetype with a career spanning more than 40 years and comprising of a mammoth 180 plus films most of which was a smash hit blockbusters it’s not hard to see how the actor has become so staggeringly wealthy international movie lovers might recognize him from his 2013 Hollywood debut role in The Great Gatsby Pat Shawn is proof that it isn’t only the Hollywood stars who can become wildly wealthy.
06. Mel Gibson’s net worth is four hundred and twenty-five million dollars though certainly a controversial figure in the celebrity culture over the years the figures tell us that Mel Gibson is also one of the richest with an estimated fortune in the region of four hundred twenty-five million dollars the actor and director have enjoyed big-screen success after big-screen success during his career with the passion of the christ being one of the largest grossing motion pictures in history and the single highest-grossing non-English language film of all time. Gibson drives or Mercedes CLS 500 valued at over two hundred and ten thousand dollars and he also added ten million dollars to his fortune with the sale of his lavender Hill Farm Malibu mansion in 2011 in fact property has been a great asset for Gibson over the years, he owns a 400-acre ranch in Costa Rica worth twenty-six million dollars and in 2007 sold two properties in Malibu and Connecticut for a combined estimate total of seventy million dollars did you know that despite his famous Australian accent Mel Gibson was actually born in Peekskill New York.
05. Tyler Perry’s net worth four hundred and fifty million dollars taking the middle spot on our list is the effortlessly multi-talented Tyler Perry using Oprah as his inspiration Perry has become an Actor-director playwright producer and a screenwriter who over the decades has specialized in creating high-quality and innovate of content for the African-American audience his iconic character Medea has captured the hearts and funny bones of people all over the world and his collection of movies has earned him more than two hundred and sixty million dollars Perry also earns big on the small screen with shows like Meet the Browns and House of Pain being huge successes one of Perry’s biggest individual paydays happened in 2007 when he received a whopping 200 million dollars for a 100 episode deal for House of Pain with TBS Perry’s 8 stage plays have also been a big earner with 75 million dollars in the bank through live tickets and DVD sales of the performances.
04. George Clooney’s net worth five hundred million dollars coming in at number four on the list is one of the most recognizable faces in the world of entertainment George Clooney with an estimated fortune of a cool half a billion dollars, Mr. Clooney has proven himself to not only be a great actor but an intelligent businessman best known internationally for his television career on ER and his starring role in the oceans movies he’s garnered both Golden Globes and Oscars for his wide range of performances over the years some of Clooney’s standout salaries have been 25 million dollars for Tomorrowland in 2015 20 million for Money monster in 2016 20 million dollars for Ocean’s eleven in 2001 and 20 million dollars for gravity in 2013 with an added bonus of a percentage of the total revenue of the film.
03. Tom Cruise’s net worth 550 million dollars there is no denying that Tom Cruise is one of the first names on anyone’s list when it comes to huge Hollywood name stars and he certainly has the wealth to support those claims in a long and fruitful career that has seen him become both a bonafide action star and dramatic performer Cruz has made hit after hit from Top Gun to Mission Impossible 2, Rain Man to cocktail to Jack Reacher of course when your level of celebrity reaches as high as Tom Cruise’s the salaries you can command get bigger and bigger some of Cruz’s biggest paydays have been 25 million dollars for 2015’s Mission Impossible rogue nation 20 million dollars for 2008’s valkyrie 25 million for 2003’s The Last Samurai and a staggering total check for 75 million dollars each for Mission Impossible 2 & 3 thanks to clever percentage deals all in all Tom Cruise is estimated to be worth five hundred and fifty million dollars.
02. Shahrukh Khan’s net worth six hundred million dollars just missing out on the top spot on our list is another Indian film actor the undisputed king of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan with a career list of over 80 Hindi films and several other successful business ventures Khan has amassed an amazing fortune of approximately six hundred million dollars what’s so extraordinary about Khan’s fortune is that he didn’t make his Hindi film debut until 1992 meaning that he has made considerably more than half a billion dollars in twenty-five short years as well as being extraordinarily wealthy Khan is also an incredibly generous philanthropist donating to a number of organizations including UNESCO fear not however as Khan still has his fair share of luxury cars and homes to celebrate his limitless fortune.
01. Jerry Seinfeld’s net worth 850 million dollars this is it by a country mile the richest living actor in the world is without a doubt Jerry Seinfeld with a staggering net worth of 850 million dollars Jerry is one of the most iconic and instantly recognizable faces in the entertainment industry and his hit sitcom Seinfeld has made him one of the wealthiest celebrities in the world according to Forbes Seinfeld was earning 267 million dollars per year at the peak of his show success as well as syndication deals for 100 million dollars and stand-up comedy performances worth 60 million dollars throughout the 2000s despite the sitcom having finished years ago Seinfeld is still one of the show business’s highest earners with Forbes citing him as the highest-paid comedian in 2015.
top 10 richest actors in the world 2021