Amazing Christmas hairstyle ideas
– I show you how to repurpose and cut plastic containers in order to turn them into cute hair accessories for your dolls.
– I show you how to use hot glue and rotate it around a pencil in order to make your own hair tie.
– You can attach buttons to hair ties to give some color to your hair buns.
– For those of you who love scarfs, I show you how to braid your hair with different colored scarfs and then pin them up on top as a headband.
– You can boil some flaxseeds and extract their juice to make your own heat-protectant hair mask.
– Watch until the end to see some romantic hairstyle ideas that require no heat and are ideal for both short and long hair.
0:07 – Types of curls
2:04 – DIY spiral hair tie
3:11 – Frida Kahlo inspired hairstyle
5:45 – How to trim your hair at home
6:55 – DIY heat protector
9:38 – Hairstyle for short hair
11:08 – Cute ribbon hairstyle
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.