Nathiagali is one of the most beautiful resort towns in Pakistan. Nathiagali has eye-catching views and many other places to visit that the government has built to entertain tourists. This beautiful valley is located in Abbottabad District of Khyber Pakhtunkhtunkhwa province. Nathiagali is a part of Galyat range hill stations. It is famous for its eye-catching views, deep jungles, entertaining sports, and the weather. Nathiagali is almost 34km form Murree. It will take approximately 1 hour from Murree to reach Nathiagali.
- The views are spectacular and you will enjoy every bit of it. The greenery, clouds, weather, and mountains will make your trip to Nathiagali amazing.
- If you are visiting Nathiagali in summer you will find the weather cold as it is situated at a greater altitude than the rest of Glaiyat.
- Rains are like an unannounced guest in Nathiagali.
- Nathiagali also once served as the summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner in the British Era.
- You will see hundreds of small markets on display on your way to Nathiagali.
- It’s not like you will not find any restaurants over there as it’s a valley. Nathiagali has all the utilities that you want.
- There is also a famous Dagri Bungalow Rest House in Nathiagali.
- There are also many parks and visiting places where people or visitors can enjoy to their fullest.
- Nathiagali is one of the most beautiful and enjoyable places to go if you want to visit any snowy place. The mountains are covered in snow and the weather is perfect.
- The temperature can drop as low as -10 degrees in winters.
- You can enjoy horse riding, chair lift and many hotels and restaurants.
- The sunset is just breathtaking. The sun covers the mountains and the clouds around the sun make it more beautiful.
- Nathiagali has a variety of trees such as Pine trees, walnut trees, oak trees, and maple trees.
- The jungle of Nathiagali has a lot of wild animals and monkeys that are the main attraction to tourists.
- Ayubia walking track, muskpuri top, and Nathiagli Governor House are one of the most beautiful and most visited places in Nathiagali.