Bangbox Online II A loving Message from Youth to Pakistan Army Force. Pakistan Zindabad.


0

Pakistan army is no doubt everyone’s favorite but most of them are youngsters. It is because they have strong emotions of patriotism and have the courage to go through every face. The bonding between these two is on a different level. From the early years, society and schools teach their students or kids to have a strong emotional bonding with their country. It is done to protect the assets of the country. Alama Muhammad Iqbal the national poet of Pakistan believed that the only change that a nation can bring is only by changing or setting the mindset of the youth.

The spirits of young people have such strong minds that they can bring a huge change in future years of the country’s success. Pakistan stands in the list of countries where more than half of its population is youth. In the surveys, it is shown that 68% of the total population is under 30 years and the other 32% is the population that is in the range of 15 to 20 years of age.

There is no doubt Pakistan army has stood firm against all odds for its people. And it is seen that the public is grateful for it, so in such times where there are so many negative energies after army force. The public should stand tall for its army and interest. People should give respect and love to the soldiers who are working day and night for their betterment. It is seen in many places that people have their back and still are possessive about their army. We will keep saying that Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan army Paaindabad.

Make sure to watch full video on Pakistani Army and there bonding with public. Pakistani Army you are love and dream for hundreds of people.

For more information make sure to follow us on:

Website: https://www.bangboxonline.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bangboxonline/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bangboxonline/?hl=en
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHxq7rX1XC0Vz_niN44yKGg


Like it? Share with your friends!

0

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
Webmaster One

Webmaster One

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube and Vimeo Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format